Showing yourself by a mail 😎 - Videomail



(source: https://www.58pic.com/)


Hello! Today we are going to talk about language speaking learning.

If you have one of the following questions:

❓How can I help my students to improve speaking ability?

OR

❓How can I practice my speaking skills?


I have a wonderful website for you 

πŸ’‘VideomailπŸ’‘
                                                              https://www.videomail.io/

Videomail is a website to help people to make a video email. In this website, you can record a video and send it to your friends. 

What is the connection between Videomail and speaking learning?

In most cases, we send emails by words in order to deliver the information or make a invitation. It also can be regarded as a way to practice our English. However, when we change it into videos, video mails can provide us a platform to enhance our oral English. 

πŸ‘¨‍🏫For teachers, they can allocate tasks or homework by using Videomail. As a reply, students should make a video mail to their teachers. In this process, teachers are able to check students' speaking ability and give their feedback. It is noteworthy that Videomail is the way to motivate and supervise students.

(source: https://www.58pic.com/)

πŸ‘©‍πŸŽ“In terms of students, they have a great chance to practice their oral English by peer communication. In particular, students will feel more comfortable when they interact with their partners instead of teachers. According to topics of video mails, they can start a presentation or speech and discuss some ideas. 

Moreover, Videomail is also a good replacement of normal emails. Students are supposed to make an invitation by using a video, which can improve their oral English in the authentic situations
(source: https://www.58pic.com/)



How do we use it?

Compared with other mail websites, Videomail is quite clear and easy to use. 



 ( https://www.videomail.io/)


After recording your video, you need add your email address, recipient email addresses, subject and your message. 



πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘

Judy's ideas 


After knowing the relevant information and contents of Videomail, I prefer to share some merits and limitations in my mind.


πŸ”ΊMerits

1️⃣  Videomail is easy to operate and it has just one function which is to record a video and send it to others. 

(I really like this simple website because I don't need to learn how to cut my video. The website guides me to record a video. I just need to click 'stop' and my video will save automatically. 😎)


2️⃣  This website always encourages people to use a video to interact with others. It can motivate students to speak. We can record the video by ourselves. Once we find we make a mistake in the process of recording, we can delete it and record again
(At the beginning of using it, I felt very nervous since it was my first time to record an English video. However, I could delete it directly when I felt not good. After several times, I recorded a perfect video mail. 😊)


πŸ”ΊLimitations

1️⃣  The simplex function (recording a video) is also a limitation for people who want to add more ideas in their mails. People only can use words and videos in their mails. Compared with normal emails, this website is more monotonous.


2️⃣  It is not time-efficient because it always takes us some time to wait our video mails. Sometimes, the speed of sending is so slow that recipients receive the videos after several minutes or hours. If you have some emergency, you should not use Videomail. 😊 

Anyway, Videomail is a good website to help you practice your oral English!😎

πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘


100



❤️ If you enjoy this website or find it useful to your language classes, please giveme some comments or share your experience.
If you consider it has other drawbacks, please let me know. ❤️

Obviously, there are also other interesting functions in this website. Please navigate and explore by yourself. You must love it! ❤️




πŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”Ή


πŸ’πŸ»More websites about improving speaking ability need your exploration. 

https://vocaroo.com/
https://tellagami.com/


Comments